Working in partnership with the GLFB can bring lasting benefits to your company whilst helping visually impaired people across the city.
An association with GLFB can benefit your company by helping enthuse your staff.
Our corporate partnerships allow your staff the opportunity to volunteer with us. Whether they work with one of our member charities, help out in our shops, undertake pro bono work or help with a fundraising event, they will make a valuable contribution and have a rewarding experience.
Our fundraising team is committed to producing exciting and mutually beneficial partnerships to help you achieve your CSR objectives.
Get in touch to find out more: call 020 7620 2066 or email [email protected]
Corporate entertaining and events
Over the years the GLFB has been involved in organising various corporate events to generate additional funds for our member charities including:
• Charity balls and galas
• Private Views and Art Auctions
• Theatre premieres including Whistle Down the Wind and Fosse with exclusive after parties
• The London Eye Ball
• International Football in the Grounds of Kensington Palace with Koch Industries
• Receptions at St James’s Palace, Mansion House and Browns with guests including Sir Donald Gosling
• Golf Days at RAC, Royal Blackheath, and Old Thornes
• Legendary Dinners with guest speakers from the worlds of business, politics and entertainment including Sir John Major, Sir Richard Hadlee, Bob Monkhouse, Sir John Mills, Brian Clough and Jo Brand
• Select private dinners at the Lanesborough attended by members of the Royal Households with performances by Nigel Kennedy, Julian Lloyd Webber and Sir Willard White.
If you or your company is interested in attending forthcoming GLFB events, or working together on an event, please call us on 020 7620 2066.
Sponsorship packages with the GLFB come in all different forms and can be tailored to suit your business objectives.
• Improve brand perception & improve your company’s profile.
• Reach a desired target audience.
There are a number of opportunities for sponsorship with the GLFB:
• Specific areas of our work
• Specific projects run by our member charities
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities please contact us on 020 7620 2066.