We are undergoing a strategic review of our funding priorities and will launch a new programme in 2019.
Until then, we welcome applications for one-off grants up to £20,000. These should address one or more of our priority areas:
- Improving access to education or employment
- Supporting wellbeing and mental health
- Supporting independence
- Working with minority groups
- Eye care and prevention of sight loss
- Supporting blind and partially sighted people facing additional challenges (including, but not limited to: those facing domestic violence, homeless people, refugees, care leavers, parents and carers).
All applications should support blind and partially sighted people within the M25.
We do not make grants to individuals. We are happy to support the following organisations:
- UK registered charities working in the UK
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIOs)
- Educational establishments
- Social enterprises which are registered limited companies.
Deadlines: We run a rolling programme, but if you are able to send applications before our quarterly Board meeting deadlines we are more likely to be able to respond quickly. Our next quarterly deadline is: 1st August 2019.
For more information on how to apply, please read our guidance notes and contact our Grants and Partnerships Officer Khafsa on [email protected]. Alternatively, please call our main office number which is 020 7620 2066.