We are undergoing a strategic review of our funding priorities and will launch a new programme in May 2019.
Until then, we welcome applications for one-off grants up to £20,000. These should address one or several of our priority areas in 2018/19 listed below.
GLFB priority areas 2018/19:
- Improving access to education or employment
- Supporting wellbeing and mental health
- Supporting independence
- Work with minority groups
- Eye care and prevention of sight loss
- Supporting blind and partially sighted people facing additional challenges (including, but not limited to: those facing domestic violence, homeless people, refugees, care leavers, parents and carers).
All applications should support blind and partially sighted people within the M25. We particularly welcome applications which include activities in the following boroughs:
- Barking and Dagenham
- Waltham Forest.
We do not make grants to individuals. We are happy to support the following organisations:
- UK registered charities working in the UK
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIOs)
- Educational establishments
- Social enterprises which are registered limited companies.
For more information on how to apply, please contact our Programme Fund and Partner Liaison Officer Khafsa on [email protected]. Alternatively, please call our main office number which is 020 7620 2066.